What Dental Implants Can Do for You
Have gaps in your smile? Dental implants are the gold standard in the replacement of missing teeth. Dental implants have changed the face of dentistry over the last 25 years. Valerin Dental, which is located in Peoria, IL, offers dental implants to their patients. Dr. Manny Valerin is one of the top dentists in Peoria IL. Read on to find out what dental implants can do for you.
1. Improve Your Look- Are you tired of hiding your smile? The absence of teeth can mar an otherwise perfect smile. Dental implants will restore your smile, improve your appearance, and make you feel better about yourself. Don't you owe it to yourself to get your beautiful smile back?
2. Prevent Teeth Shifting- One or more missing teeth can have many negative effects on your oral health. The absence of one or more teeth causes the existing teeth to shift at an accelerated rate. Dental implants will fill in the gaps in your smile and prevent your existing teeth from drifting out of place.
3. Stop Bone Loss- When people don't replace their missing teeth, the consequences can be devastating. The natural erosion of the bone begins as soon as a tooth is lost. If left untreated, this may result in the loss of other teeth and could cause facial sagging. Dental implants integrate with the bone, providing a stimulus that keeps the bone from deteriorating. This helps maintain a youthful facial structure and leads to better oral health.
4. Improve Oral Function- The absence of teeth can make it difficult for people to eat. Dental implants feel and function like real teeth. They will allow you to eat the foods you love without discomfort. Tooth loss can also make it difficult for people to pronounce certain words. With dental implants, the shape and function of the jaw are restored, improving speech.
5. Improve Your Life- Implants won't just improve your look; they will also change your life for the good. Dental implants have helped millions of people from around the world improve their smiles, boosting their self-esteem, and improving the quality of their lives. And they can do the same for you.
If you need dental implants, why wait? We can help you today! Call Valerin Dental at 309-693-2310 now to schedule an appointment in Peoria IL. Dental implants will give you something to smile about.